There are a number of circumstances under which therapy may be a good way forward for your teen.
- Is your teen’s behavior endangering himself or others?
- Is your teen reacting very poorly to your own reactions to his behavior?
- Does your teen’s behavior interfere with daily family functioning and activities?
- Is your relationship or marriage overly strained due to your teen’s behavior?
- Are you out of answers and unsure what to do?
If the answer to any of these questions is “Yes,” then therapy may help. If you find yourself unsure, you may also call or email for a conversation.